Debt Ceiling Increases to 500M DAI For G-UNI Vaults And More
On January 24th 2022, as part of the weekly Maker Governance Cycle, MKR holders voted and increased the GUNIV3DAIUSDC2-A Maximum Debt Ceiling from 10 million DAI to 500 million DAI. Also, G-UNI vaults Stability Fee has been lowered from 1% to 0.5% and Liquidation Ratio will be decreased from 105% to 102%. Find out what this means for you in this blogpost..
Other changes have been made with this vote, among which Stability Fees, Maximum Debt Ceiling (line), and Aave D3M parameter changes.
Changes to G-UNI Vaults parameters
The following changes have been voted for G-UNI:
- Increase the Maximum Debt Ceiling (line) by 490 million DAI from 10 million DAI to 500 million DAI.
- Decrease the Stability Fee by 0.5% from 1% to 0.5%.
- Liquidation Ratio Reduction decreased by 3% from 105% to 102% if this executive proposal passes.
Inshort, from today, January 24th, you can open a G-UNI Vault borrowing a maximum of 500M DAI with a 0.5% annual fee, and Multiply the exposure to your collateral up from 20x to 50x.
A very important note: since the debt ceiling has been increased that much, the earnings in these vault positions may shrink significantly.
If you have an open position already, you will need to close & reopen again if you want to make use of the increased multiple. If you do so within the next 10 days, we are offering a refund of your initial Oasis fee paid for setting up the position. This refund will be sent in Dai to the address that has closed & reopened their GUNI position.
We are also working on an option to increase your multiple so that you do not need to reopen in cases of governance changes. However this feature is not expected to be delivered before two weeks.
The other changes from this executive are in short:
- Stability Fee Decreases for ETH-A from 2.75% to 2.5% and WSTETH-A from 4% to 3%
- Maximum Debt Ceiling (line) Decreases for:
- LINK-A from 140 million DAI to 100 million DAI.
- YFI-A from 130 million DAI to 50 million DAI.
- UNI-A D from 50 million DAI to 25 million DAI.
- UNIV2UNIETH-A from 20 million DAI to 5 million
- GUSD-A from 5 million DAI to zero DAI.
- DIRECT-AAVEV2-DAI (Aave D3M) Changes
You can read more details here.
If you experience any issues with your Vault or have any questions regarding your Vault or Oasis Borrow, you can contact us at email@example.com or the Oasis Channel on Discord.
24 January 2022