Parameter changes for rETH- wstETH and wBTC vaults.
On February 23rd, 2023, as part of the Maker Governance Cycle, MKR holders voted and approved different changes to the protocol. These changes will be executed on February 27th. In particular, for Oasis.app users interest, the Governance decided to change stability fees for several assets, including wstETH, rETH and wBTC.
What has changed?
Below you can read the details of the Stability Fees Changes.
Stability Fee Changes
- Increase the WSTETH-B Stability Fee by 0.25% from 0.25% to 0.5%.
- Reduce the RETH-A Stability Fee by 1% from 1.5% to 0.5%.
- Reduce the WBTC-A Stability Fee by 0.25% from 2% to 1.75%.
- Reduce the WBTC-B Stability Fee by 0.25% from 3.5% to 3.25%.
Maximum Debt Ceiling (line) Increases
- Increase the CRVV1ETHSTETH-A Maximum Debt Ceiling (line) by 80 million DAI from 20 million DAI to 100 million DAI.
- Increase the RETH-A Maximum Debt Ceiling (line) by 5 million DAI from 5 million DAI to 10 million DAI.
- Increase the MATIC-A Maximum Debt Ceiling (line) by 5 million DAI from 10 million DAI to 15 million DAI.
If you experience any issues with your Vault or have any questions regarding your Vault or Oasis.app in general, you can browse our Knowledge Base, contact us at email@example.com or the Oasis Channel on Discord.
February 28, 2023