Stability Fees Changes for WSTETH and GUNI
On August 15th 2022, as part of the weekly Maker Governance Cycle, MKR holders voted and approved different changes to the protocol. In particular, for Oasis.app users interest, the Governance decided to change stability fees for several assets including WSTETH (reduction) and GUNI (increase) LP tokens. You can now Borrow and Multiply DAI against your Lido wstETH with ZERO fees.
What has changed?
Below you can read the details of the Stability Fees Changes.
Stability Fee Reductions
- Reduce the ETH-B Stability Fee from 4% to 3.75%.
- Reduce the WSTETH-A Stability Fee from 2.50% to 2.25%.
- Reduce the WSTETH-B Stability Fee from 0.75% to 0%.
- Reduce the WBTC-B Stability Fee from 4.00% to 3.75%.
Stability Fee Increases
- Increase the GUNIV3DAIUSDC1-A Stability Fee from 0.01% to 0.02%.
- Increase the GUNIV3DAIUSDC2-A Stability Fee from 0.05% to 0.06%.
- Increase the UNIV2DAIUSDC-A Stability Fee from 0.01% to 0.02%.
Maximum Debt Ceiling (line) Increases
- Increase the GUNIV3DAIUSDC1-A Maximum Debt Ceiling from 750 million DAI to 1 billion DAI.
- Increase the GUNIV3DAIUSDC2-A Maximum Debt Ceiling from 1 billion DAI to 1.25 billion DAI.
- Increase the MANA-A Maximum Debt Ceiling from 15 million DAI to 17 million DAI
You can read more details about the proposal and reasons here.
What does this mean for you?
- WSTETH-B Stability Fee is now zero
The Stability Fee for all the WSTETH tokens was lowered, and in particular WSTETH-B is now set to 0. This means you can now* Borrow and Multiply DAI against your Lido wstETH with ZERO fees, for FREE!
*Please note that the Maker Governance can at all times propose new rates for this product.
- GUNI Stability Fee Increased
From now, Borrow, Multiply and Earn GUNI will be slightly more expensive. The current net yield rates for GUNI can be found here.
If you experience any issues with your Vault or have any questions regarding your Vault or Oasis.app in general, you can browse our Knowledge Base, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or the Oasis Channel on Discord.
August 16, 2022