Stability Fees Reduced for Several Collaterals
On September 8th 2022 MKR holders voted and approved some changes to the Protocol. In particular, the Governance decided to increase the minimum debt ceilings and decrease stability fees for several assets including wstETH and Curve LP tokens.
What has changed?
Stability Fees Changes:
• Decrease the CRVV1ETHSTETH-A Stability Fee from 2.25% to 2.0%.
• Decrease the MANA-A Stability Fee from 6% to 4.5%.
• Decrease the ETH-A Stability Fee from 2.25% to 1.5%.
• Decrease the ETH-B Stability Fee from 3.75% to 3.0%.
• Decrease the WSTETH-A Stability Fee from 2.25% to 1.5%.
• Decrease the WBTC-A Stability Fee from 2.25% to 2%.
• Decrease the WBTC-B Stability Fee from 3.75% to 3.5%.
• Decrease the RENBTC-A Stability Fee from 2.5% to 2.25%.
Maximum Debt Ceiling Changes:
• Increase the WSTETH-B Maximum Debt Ceiling from 100 million DAI to 200 million DAI.
• Increase the CRVV1ETHSTETH-A Maximum Debt Ceiling from 5 million DAI to 20 million DAI.
Increase the CRVV1ETHSTETH-A Target Available Debt from 3 million DAI to 10 million DAI.
You can read more details about the proposal and reasons here.
What does this mean for you?
You can now borrow with these tokens with reduced rates. Also, you can now take on a higher multiple with ETH-B, or WBTC-B, at a reduced funding cost.
Open your positions now on Oasis.app/multiply
There is now also more room to borrow against your Curve stETH / ETH LP position. Check out the available liquidity: https://oasis.app/borrow
If you experience any issues with your Vault or have any questions regarding your Vault or Oasis.app in general, you can browse our Knowledge Base, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or the Oasis Channel on Discord.
September 9, 2022