WBTC-C Added As Collateral by The Maker Protocol
As per the outcome of this poll voted by the Maker Governance on November 22d, the proposal of WBTC (Wrapped Bitcoin) to be onboarded as the vault type WBTC-C is available for execution from Nov 29.
This will allow for increasing your WBTC exposure with a higher Liquidity Ratio but a lower Stability Fee.
This new WBTC-C ilk will allow you to get multiples up to 2.3x. If you would like to open a WBTC-C multiply vault yourself, you can do so now, here.
With a Liquidation Ratio set to 175% and a SF of 1.5%, WBTC-C is now the best version of WBTC to be used on Oasis.app Multiply for low multiples, or long-term borrowing.
Read below to see which will be all the parameters for WBTC-C voted by the Maker Governance:
- Stability Fee: 1.5%
- Liquidation Ratio: 175%
- Maximum Debt Ceiling (line): 1 billion DAI
- Target Available Debt (gap): 100 million DAI
- Ceiling Increase Cooldown (ttl): 8 hours
- Debt Floor (dust): 7,500 DAI
- Auction Price Function (calc): Stairstep Exponential
- Price Change Multiplier (cut): 0.99
- Price Change Interval (step): 90 seconds
- Auction Price Multiplier (buf): 1.2
- Liquidation Penalty (chop): 13%
- Local Liquidation Limit (ilk.hole): 25 million DAI
- Maximum Auction Drawdown (cusp): 0.4
- Maximum Auction Duration (tail): 90 minutes
- Breaker Price Tolerance (tolerance): 0.5
29 November 2021